Thursday, September 27, 2001

It's officially my first week of school that I'm done with. It's a good time but I am sooooo tired. Let me tell you, I absolutely HATE 8am classes. Yes yes yes I know that whole "oh you get done earlier" shpiel... but guess what! You still have to wake up early! And then if you just go back to bed after you get back home, you waste the whole day anyways! Blah.. whatever I'm just a lazy nerd.

Anyways.. hmm.. Friday was a good day.. I went to the Kiwanis Luncheon, and then the Div. Banquet. all in good fun. And theeeen that night I went to a party of Becca's friends and it was one of the more humiliating nights thus far. All I can say though is that I'm probably going to die and old maid because boys and I just really don't mix. Anyways... I made a big fool of myself on Friday night and then proceeded to take care of my drunken "crack-whore" who I love dearly, and spent the night. Only to wake up the next day, go to a Circle K meeting, and then go home and sleep for 6 hours. It was a good time. Only that Saturday night was uneventful because everyone had gone out while I was blissfully sleeping. Eh.. whatevers.. I chilled and chatted with friends, no big deal. Watched some movies. The next day my parents came and BROUGHT ME MY CAR! YAY!! It's so great and so exciting! I looooooove having a car. Although I go out far less than I did when I didn't have a car.. it's weird... things just work out like that eh?

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday... class class class. STUB-Me for giving myself 8am classes five days a week. Hopefully I'll get into a routine of things though. On Sunday night I did get to go chill with Joe, who by the way is my very favorite personal hero. He's just great.. that's all. :) I'm glad he's back in SD. But yeah... I seem to be surviving okay without a regular phone or an internet connection, but I think I'm still going through withdrawal. It hurts. Monday night was pretty exciting though.. lots of new of people showed up at Circle K, which makes me really excited, especially since we really didn't advertise all that much. We were all super impressed. :) But it was a really good group, I'm excited about this year. And then I had a traumatizing conversation, but yeah.. whatever.. I'm a dope. Then proceeded to fight with my parents and my sister (*sigh.. yet again) which ended up in my yelling and crying and all of that not so fun stuff at 2am (which my roommate tells me I woke her up.. sorry Michelle!) But tricked Vivian into driving to LA and back (i'm possesed) and then later to Info Night... *sigh.. I'm sooo lame.

Anyways.. school school school.. that's basically what's been going on all week. Yuck. *sigh.. I miss summer.. but I have to go.. I have to go catch Vivian before she leaves me! have fun kids!

No comments: