Saturday, December 01, 2001

so yeah.. basically I'm a moron. for those of you who already knew that.. no big news.. but here's the latest reason why, and yet another thing for people to make fun of me about. Last monday I went to the ucsd cki banquet, and then a week later when I couldn't find my wool coat I thought I lost it. I whined and complained for a whole week because i was so bummed that I lost my wool jacket, and I had no clue where I could have lost it... and today.. I FOUND IT IN MY CLOSET. yup. i felt like a moron.

aaaaanyways. umm... let's see. This week has been blah. I've spent all week being so tired.. for really no good reason at all, but here it is.

NOVEMBER 24
after my retarded blogs (sorry guys) that day i slept and then chilled with the fam, and then drove home. it kinda sucked though because it was all rainy and gross and trafficky. also.. i don't think it helped that i wanted to fall asleep.. but anyways. I got home.. attempted to do some homework, and then went to go see a play at my school: Life's a Dream. It was a really really good play, maybe the best graduate production I've seen so far. Mike Ratterman and Vivian's new obsession were in it.. AS WELL AS my acting TA Erik Johnson. dude.. he's soooooo awesome.. he's going to be fucking famous one day..I guarantee it. He's phenomenal. Enough gushing.. but later that night we went to Mikey, Chris and Albert's awesome PB house. It was so cute.. and it was complete with a "man room" which was their garage converted into a chill room with couches, cool posters and a foosball table (which I KICKED Neil's ass in.. hahaha) It was so Al Bundy No Ma'am type deal... it was so chill... I loved it. We watched Almost Famous on their super fly sound system, and then I drove home my drunkard friends, all the while my car was being turned into the bootymobile... siiiiick.

NOVEMBER 25
I woke up late.. had a lazy day.. then went to Fashion Valley with Vivian. I'm very proud of myself.. I didn't buy anything.. yay me. Then ate dinner at Viv's and did birthday present preparations. It was fun.. birthdays are fun... i love birthdays.. they are a big deal no matter what anyone says.. *mom.. *pete.. *losers
oooooh.. this is why I was so tired this week. On Sunday night I stayed up really really late talking to various people about lots of different things. And also catching up on work that needed to be done.. that I just decided not to go to bed that night because when I was done it was like 6:30 and I had class at 8am. this drained me alllll week.

NOVEMBER 26
Went to class, class, circle k meeting, chillin with sakura, reading, sleep.

NOVEMBER 27
class, point loma kiwanis mtg, reading sleep, mania came over!!
OH YEAH.. happy TWENTY FIRST birthday to peter holiday.. i had to be nice to him for 24 hours.. that was excruciatingly painful..

NOVEMBER 28
DUUUUDE. I went to the INCUBUS CONCERT!! it was so awesome.. I was brave enough to go on the floor, and I was so smushed and had a million people groping me that night I'm sure, and at the end of the night I probably had sweat of all kind in my clothes. Yuck.. BUT IT WAS FUN. haha.. i didn't feel so good at the end of that night though. first I got lost from vivian from all the pushing and shoving and squishing. then someone landed on my head while they were crowd surfing. i swear my neck could have been broken or something. although.. i'm sure i would have been able to tell right away.. maybe it just got jammed. and then i fell once, and then a second time! the second time was way scary though because like 20 other people fell on top of me, and then got up, and then 10 more people fell on top of me. At that point I decided I was not having so much fun anymore and wanted out. found vivian.. we watched from afar... but they are so incredibly awesome and talented. i spent most of the time just watching brandon sing, and he seems to really put himself into his music and what he does.. it's great. i almost got to touch him too, but there were tall guys all around me with much longer arms.. booo... and then waited outside afterwards to see if we could meet them like we did with GAVIN ROSSDALE and weezer. but i had a horrific headache and my contacts were bothering me and it was butt cold, AND we didn't get to see BRANDON BOYD, so it was not so fun either. But.. I did get to see Kilmore rather up close being driven away. I did lose my old navy shirt though after taking it off because it was too drenched with sweat (yuck). and I was really pissed because i felt like i was losing EVERYTHING!! (keep in mind this was before i found my jacket IN MY CLOSET!!) got dropped off at home, and then tired and sore, showered and then went to bed.

NOVEMBER 29
class at 8am.. yuck, it was a rainy day :(, tutoring kids..., watched dawson's and felicity.. awww.. i want a pacey! or a ben.. (YEAH NICOLE.. BEN.. NOEL IS LAME) and this is a question that I have. when did dawson leery get so unbelievably hot. i was watching this episode.. and he's sooooo cute. I don't understand, and it's not like i really ever though before.. but he just was so irresistable in this episode. yikes. but yeah.. dawson's and felicity are definitely guilty pleasures. then i went to LA Fitness (in San Diego.. haha) with Vivian and we worked out.. I ran for a mile.. good for me eh? It was bad though because my arms and stomach already hurt mucho from the concert the night before.. so i added pain on top of that.. no good. but it was alright..

NOVEMBER 30
that's today!! LAST DAY OF THE QUARTER.. ALRITE!! i'm so excited this quarter is over. it seems like it's been way too long. like the vendor fair was sooooo long ago. but this quarter has seemed to drag on foreeeever.. and so i am not really sad to see it go at all. especially that cosf 100 class. but YAY!!! so i'm done with classes.. which is awesome. and all of my finals are PAPERS!! whoo hoo.. so I don't actually have to take any tests.. figures.. i should probably be working on them now, or cleaning my room.. but that's why I'm blogging. haha.. but after my classes I went to work at the NCAA Final Four for women's soccer. yay!! i felt all special.. I had a special seat with a sign with my name on it.. and then i got a special pass type deal. hehee.. i love my job. i EVEN had a walkee talkee.. hehe.. those always make you feel important. but i had to call in what was going on in the game so that Ray could update it on the website so people could look at the game on goings.. live. cool huh? well.. UCSD was in the final four.. and it was AWESOME. the first part of the game was pretty uneventful.. but it quickly got exciting. but .. WE WON our semi-final game and we're going to the championships!!! yay! and the crowd was incredible. they were cheering throughout the whole game.. it was great. people who think that there are no sports at our school are kinda right.. but at the same time.. it's there if you want to be part of it.. you just need to go out and support it, so I'm glad that people came out tonight.. it was so fun.

other than that.. not too much else. going to the foothill date auction tomorrow.. hahaha.. it's going to be comedy. still feel like a moron about my jacket.. but EXTREMELY happy that i didn't lose it. it made my day. so happy that this quarter is done with. still very tired, but yet.. still procrastinating as you read. some things never change eh?

No comments: