Sunday, December 02, 2001

duude.. tonight started out as a fun night.. but ended kind of sourly. yuck

well. after staying up way late for no good reason last night, I woke up at 2pm (yup.. i'm a bum) yesterday, bummed around until 3pm... chit chatting, and kinda sorta cleaning my room... and then showered and got ready to go the foothill date auction. michelle, sakura and I drove there and had a good time. it was pure comedy and absolutely hilarious and a great time. ryan and beth's script was all cheesy and full of lame pick up lines ... and the sad part was.. that I knew them all. hahaha.. damn.. i can't use them anymore. anyways.. so yeah. I made Michelle buy Petey, but eh.. whatever.. it's a good time. I was gonna bid of on someone, but then the prices got ridiculously high, $200 for Salamanca!! although..there was a reason for that.. but... $90 for Regala... Joe West. hahah.. and that was the "real" high bid of the night.. but whatever. I'm really proud of them for raising such a great amount of money.. and Ryan and Beth and Salamanca did an awesome job planning it. Everyone who went had a good time... especially Kathy! hahahaha.

Anyways... we tagged along to dinner at Macaroni Grill afterwards, especially since our ride was on a date.. and then just chilled, and ate.. and schmoozed. While drive home, Michelle got pulled over. saaaad :( and the cops were such jerks. It was no fun at all. And while we were waiting I was going to run into the gas station, and they made me stay in the car.. "for my safety" What retards. I hate cops that have their heads up their butts and just ride way too high on their power trips to be nice to someone. I think they should have better things to do that make people feel bad at 2am, or hide in intersections waiting for people who don't make full and complete stops. I'm all for safety and what not.. but ridiculous citations and what not are just a waste of everyone's time. yuck. (that goes for those retarded RSO's at school, and some of those CSO's too... not Jason though.. Ü) he's the best one out there.. haha. I guess I just feel bad because it's like I made Michelle go, and I made her drive for my own selfish reasons... boooooooo. I'm sorry Michelle... :(

No comments: