Thursday, December 13, 2001

well.. I haven't blogged in awhile, but I guess I just didn't feel like it. nothing exciting really. came home from school, went out to lunch and took Carrie to the airport. then went to go have my wisdom teeth taken out. DUDE it sucked. I sat there in a chair and at first the dentist put this gel on my gums that made it kinda numb, and then he tried to put this other numbing stuff in my mouth, but it was in the form of a BIG NEEDLE!! and i completely freaked and jumped out and cried for like a minute. and then just closed my eyes and went through with the operation. I'm sure the dentist thought I was a huge baby. But it was really weird because at one point I went to go scratch my chin, and I could feel the flesh on my chin, but my chin couldn't tell it was being touched. I guess that numbing stuff works REAL well huh? So I closed my eyes, while the rest of the operation was finished. The first tooth took FOREVER to take out, and I figured, hey... if it didn't want to come out, isn't that the point? Just leave it be.. but I guess it doesn't really work that way. A little later I was done, and I chilled, watched TV, took Vicodin and went to bed. that's pretty much how the last two days have been. My sister came by yesterday.. yay! We watched Dawson's Creek and Felicity together.. and she looks so cute! She cut her hair.. aw that kinda makes me want to cut my hair.. but then, I can't look like her! Tomorrow I gotta drive back to SD for work. Hopefully I'll get to play with Kimmy and her calorie bars.. hahaha..

ps.. my mom's a dork. you know that lame commercial with the titanic spoof of the old lady throwing the 'heart of the ocean' diamond of the edge of the boat, and then diving it afterwards realizing how much it's worth and then pawning it off and then become all rich. my mom LOVES that commercial.. how funny. she's a funny monkey.

No comments: