Thursday, May 08, 2003

this is my lazy (well... laziest.. cuz i guess i'm ALWAYS lazy) week. i skipped abs and buns both days.. tuesday because i was so god awful tired from getting only 1 hour of sleep because i was doing my musical theater paper (which by the way.. was the biggest piece of crap ever... what a waste of paper.. it wasn't even good enough to wipe your ass with)... but that's besides the point. my failing academia is another blog topic for another day.

hmm.. monday.. most of the day i sat around.. tried to do my paper. it was really hard to focus and concentrate.. because i didn't feel that looming pressure of needing to do it because i had more than 8 hours. hah. i'm so horrible. so yea.. met with my voice teacher to talk about my poem.. came back and did my paper. ate a lot of crap.. i've gained so much weight in the past week. it's unsightly.. i guess i shouldn't have ditched those abs and buns classes huh? anyhoo.. lazied around.. had good conversations with my new roommate.. who i'm loving more each day :) talked to carrie for four hours on the phone (yes.. bad me. i know) and then stayed up forever doing my paper.

tuesday.. class, finish paper, class, then nap time. yay. i love sleeping. meeting for cki banquet.

wednesday.. internship- watched a little editing, did website stuff, saw them tape the band. it was this "band" - they were more like a freestyle group.. they were really funny though .. they sang/rapped this song called bill gates (he owes me five dollars).. funny stuff. what's even funnier is that one of the lead singers works at sea world (whoo hoo) and he got like $50,000 from star 100.7 for some contest and now he's a dj or something.. or i don't know... but it was very interesting. they were really funny guys.. you should check them out.. they're called bad credit (i doubt they're huge or anything.. but maybe.. you never know). after interning i went to friday's with jill and got free food for the commuter/transfer social. yay. i love friday's... especially if it's free. saw someone that i hadn't seen in awhile... it was ... interesting hahah. came back.. chilled, watched dawson's creek.. and i was totally going to cry... i'm sooo bawling next week. i can't believe it's ending.. so sad :( yes. i'm a big geek.. i know. watch south park, that was frikkin hilarious, and then had a gay apartment meeting. it was so dumb.. and pointless. but i learned that one of my roommates might move back home because her dad had a heart attack and even though she got kicked out, they called her up and wanted her to come home to spend time with her dad... you know.. just in case. but while we were talking about it, i was like.. you should definitely go back home, and my other roommate (who is crazy and everyone dislikes.. unless you really need to get laid, then you should be her best friend) was saying how if she went back home it would put her in such a jam. i was bothered that she was that selfish, although it didn't surprise me because i think i expected it from her... isn't that sad? that i knew that she would bring it to a level of it being about her and her needs, when there's a girl who's dad's health is in trouble, and she's worried about what she's going to do? please.. she just needs someone to mooch off of. ew.. it makes me sick. i can't wait until i get out of here... even if it is back home to where i get treated like i'm twelve.

so after that i tried to do my homework.. and i took a nap.. and manny was supposed to call me!! thanks a lot for not calling! :P so i went to class unprepared and with no homework in hand, ate lunch, went to my musical theater class, drifted off a few times towards the end.. was wishy washy about going to abs and buns, and at the last minute we didn't go. (horrible!!) and came back, listened to showboat and napped. woke up, tv.. yay friends. "you look stop-eating hot!!" hahahahha. i called home .. and i don't know why or what happens, but everything just boils down to those unhappy moments and my parents and i just always end up fighting. and i know that in the end its their concern for me (no matter how restrictive) and love that makes them so anal.. but i just wish it wasn't so hard all the time. that we didn't have to disagree on so many things and that it's always a fighting situation. and plus the fact that i have no job, and will inevitably have to end up moving home will be the death of me... it makes me dread the summer... which is sad. i just don't know what i can do.. i can't be what they want me to be.. i just can't..even if they're my parents.. because it's just asking too much.. our views are too different and the kind of person they want me to be isn't really a person at all... so yea. needless to say i'm in an crummy mood. even moreso than before..

i also got this email from this guy at the "meeting connection" who is doing cki registration for icon... saying he lost everyone's cc numbers while he was trying to transfer data over... and some other people got in a hissy fit and didn't think they should resend that kind of info through email or call this guy who .. maybe he's not even legit (although ... i'm sure he is.. but who knows)... but.. in my anti-social tirade .. maybe it's a sign.. that i don't need to go to icon (even if it gets me out of the house for a week or two).. i've been hearing about those tornadoes in the midwest.. killing people.... horrid. and plus.. i dunno.. it just makes it easier for me to hide in my room and not do anything... which seems so dandy to me right now. poop.

No comments: