Thursday, June 26, 2003

hmm.. wow time flies when you do absolutely... nothing.

that's right.. summer has come and i have been reduced to a completely useless human being. i am lazy and unproductive and sit on my ass all day catching up on soaps, full house re-runs, surfing the internet, waiting for someone to email me and checking friendster. sounds exciting huh? well... i think it's dandy.

i leave for indy in a little over 28 hours. strange. but i have yet to pack or do awards or fix the scrapbook due to complications. yuck. but bless cal-nev-ha and our int'l trustee friends so that our awards look almost exactly like the int'l ones. hahahah.. yes.. shady i know. but oh well. hopefully that won't take too long.. and i just have to do some cosmetic stuff on the scrapbook... beth may help. she's my stand in while sakura's in europe :P jk. but i may go over to her house tomorrow to cut her hair and play with her cat, while she fixes the scrapbook... maybe i can get her to do the awards for me too while she's at it. :P

buuuuut... today was JEAN AND NICOLE'S DAY OF FUN!! haha.. well it was more like a night really. nicole cruised over topless in her nice little convertible (hehe) and we "exchanged" gifts. haha more like she gave me my graduation gift.. (yay.. i heart nicole) so that i can bling bling all over ICON.. and i gave her her stuff back that she's left behind at random places and such and i haven't given back to her until now. but hey.. it's like getting brand new stuff when you get back that brush, scarf, loofah and stick of travel deoderant that you've been missing for a year or two now. :) hey hey! after she watched me finish some laundry and helped me move some boxes of clothes (bless her) we went to best buy to check out digital cameras and buy a kylie minogue cd. then ate mc donalds to get some finding nemo toys (OH NO!! i left mine in her car... keep it safe for me) and went to the happiest place on earth: disneyland *yay*. we mulled around trying to decide what to do.. and didn't want to wait in any lines as disneyland was unbearably crowded today, and there were detours in the park because they had stuff set up for the pirates of the carribean movie premiere (it's at disneyland... how cool is that). but that also equaled no fantasmic (insert sad faced jean). so we finally walked back and forth a lot, then ate clam chowder bread bowls, walked in and out of line for pirates, watched the fireworks (yay), went on the jungle cruise (insert drooling nicole) and then splash mountain (whoo hoo). i got home past my 11:30pm said curfew (oh the joys of living at home with my too-asian parents). but it was okay... i got off easy.. probably because i did all those chores in the afternoon... or they were just too tired to lecture me and i'll get it tomorrow. anyways.. it was way fun, and i had a blast tonight. thanks nicole.

after i came home i tried to work on my awards, but my beloved computer is dead. i don't know quite exactly what's wrong.. but when i start there's no response from the monitor and there's three beeps (which i feel are like the beeps of death) and my computer is on but it sits there, along with the monitor, doing nothing. ugh.. so i tried all sorts of things to try and fix it. gave up, borrowed my "cousin's" laptop had to install AOL.. where that freaked out on me too, and when i finally got it to work, i didn't like the format from this computer and all the instructions are in chinese because this computer is from taiwan. so i gave up and procrastinated some more instead of cleaning or sleeping. i'm smart. anyhoo... sucky sucky sucky. i wonder what will happen with my computer.. but this laptop is fun... it's so handy.. i can type in my bed. whoo hoo. but i should probably sleep... i have soooo much to do before i leave.. i'm probably not going to sleep before i get on that plane.. which is fine. i'll just sleep on the plane. those lssp people better pick me up at that airport... and then i'm going to crash in my hotel.. i just hope i don't have weirdo roommates. hahaha.. jk... all cki people are great.. except i heard who ryan was rooming with. hahahahhahahah. (evil)

No comments: