Monday, June 09, 2003

yea.. so i didn't end up going to disneyland today, but still i did nothing. hmm.. i'm so undisciplined. i woke up at 10am due to my parents calling saying they wanted to come visit me in SD. i told them i had plans already, which made me feel really bad, because it's not often they come down to visit me, and they kind of were like, well you didn't call us so we didn't know what was going on. i guess my mother forgot about the fight we had on thursday. even so, i've been in a really anti-social people hating mood in the past week. i kind of got out of it by doing some happy activities that involved friends and alcohol and good music, but i think i'm starting to slip back into it.

eric came down to look at some housing and bring me some boxes and suitcases, so i had to wait for him before i left for disneyland. by the time i finally got out of the house (late as always) carrie called me to tell me to turn around and go home because nicole got into a car accident. :( sorry baby. but it's a good thing that i was late because i hadn't even gotten on the freeway yet (oops) maybe it was meant to be. but then it kind of makes me sad because then my parents could have came down. i guess i just feel bad that when my parents actually do try to reach out to me (as seldom that they do) i hate turning them down. oh well, i'll see them in a week. then i just chilled and went to sleep. i have been sleeping lots lately. just recouperating maybe. i woke up around 9pm, walked to ralphs to get some food, watched fox rox (which i'm quite sad that my internship is ending), and now i'm procrastinating anyway i can to not have to write this paper. although i NEED to write it.. and will be stressing out at noon on wednesday cursing myself for not writing it earlier (now.) but the idea of going back to sleep is just much more appealing.

No comments: