Friday, June 13, 2003

whooooooooo hoooooooooo.. i am D-O-N-E done. it's actually pretty sad that i'm done with my college career, because i feel like i can't even remember the past four years, and that they've just *whoosh* flown by so fast. and there's so many things that i would have like to have done, or done better, and now it's just too late. but i guess i do have the rest of my life and we can't really dwell too much on the past, and the future will only be brighter (i hope) and that which you carry on with you is what should be there and is important to have with you. i'm a little sad because i feel like there is so much i'm leaving behind, and so many people and friends i will never really see again, but i can't have everything or everyone. :( but.. it's an interesting feel to be done with school.. for-ev-er. (what movie is that from again? i forget.)

anyways...i finished my hellish musical theater paper. and yes.. it doesn't sound like a bundle of joy, or easy because it's theater... but no. it was 17 pages of crap and 17 pages of me trying to sound like i know what i'm talking about.. but i don't. but hey... i'm sure i will get at least a D in the class... a B if i'm hopeful, but definitely a C (unless my paper did really suck that much) and i will get my fake diploma on saturday and it will be allll good. i did actually get sleep this time and finish my paper like 3 hours before it was actually due, and had time to re-read and edit my paper. amazing.. maybe i finally learned my lesson in procratinating. at least a little. but.. as i tried to print my paper.. i realized my printer sucks butt munchies and i had to try to run off to imprints to print it out.. but guess what.. I HAVE A FLAT TIRE. no.. i'm really not joking and wasn't trying to use the "flat tire on the day of finals" excuse or so my teacher called it. got it fixed shortly and was on my way. luckily i got sakura to go ahead and get it printed and then i dropped it off. i was only like 20 minutes late.. and there were people after me.. so whatevs.

that night i went out to ichiban's for a last dinner with the girls. aww.. sad :(. we all got together one last time to eat itchy buns, reminisce and have a good time. we talked about each other, other people and lots of random stuff. i'll miss my girls, i'm sad that we didn't get to hang out as much this year, and we're all leaving each other... i hope we do keep in touch though and are in each other's weddings and everything. :P after that i went home, did some random stuff and waited for carrie to come. man o man..i got carrie drunk.. hahah off of two drinks... gentlemen.. are you listening? carrie is a *CHEAP* date. but it was way fun... we went to Dublin's Irish Pub in downtown to meet up with my friend from the gap ... such a sweetheart, we just hung out with him and his friends a bit while i watched carrie's sobriety dwindle. then we headed off to pb and went to margarita rocks.. aww yes.. a fun favorite. carrie got hit on NUMEROUS times.. and each time she ran off and started laughing. poor guys. but it was hot and sweaty.. just the way we like it. then i introduced carrie to the wonder of el cotixans and the california burrito.. mmmmm.. carne asada. she was hesitant.. but if there's one thing you should trust my judgement about it's food. haha. i blew up the air mattress for carrie while we looked at old pictures. i realized what a HUGE dork i am because i have all these pictures with carrie when we weren't even friends. i can just see myself..."oh carrie.. lets take a picture.. it was so great hanging out with you.." and carrie.. "uhh.. who the hell are you and let go of my arm." i am a big dork.

today we slept in.. yay.. i love sleep. and then went shopping! i had some blockbuster dvd's that i wanted to return so they set off the alarm sensors in like half the stores.. it was kind of embarrasing. we ate really good greek food and then carrie shopped while i returned (because i am one broke mofo). i made carrie's dreams come true as we headed off to neiman marcus and then she made mine come true as we headed off to cheesecake factory. carrie is totally my sugar mama. then i went to my last shoot for fox rox. aww.. sad :P it was cool, and there were a lot of mishaps, more than normal, but it got done and it was good.. and i felt more useful this time.. i actually had things to do. but i really liked my internship.. too bad i can't get a job there. cuz i'm not a superstar like carrie.

but yea.. i got home around 11pm .. and i'm sure my school is probably all drunk in pb.. but i'm really kind of tired.. so it's okay. i'll pack and have a peaceful night at home. my parents and my sister is coming tomorrow.. maybe we'll go to todai for dinner.. mmmmmmm. and i don't know.. we'll just have a jolly good time. graduation is at 8am- which is interesting because i might see a few people from my high school. who aren't coming to see me, but to see mary... the more popular one.. but i might just run into them by default. that would be fun though.. sergi, keri, morales.. haven't seen them in awhile. yay cams reunion. hah. and then packing and moving.. what's don't really know what's going to go down with the roomie and rental situation. but that ho bag has my *nsync cd that i got from taiwan (with bonus tracks) and i think she has my adidas sandals too. okay.. time to pack.. man i have a lot of crap.

No comments: