Wednesday, June 18, 2003

so it's been a jam-packed week, although it doesn't feel like that long.

on friday the 13th.. i totally forgot it was that day.. hmm. but i ran some errands, sold back some books (got like $27 for a load of books) and then decided to be a good little intern and go help even though i was done already. i helped with the website, but i thought it would only take me a hour. it took me four. yikes. slaved over that for awhile, and then went home and tried to clean and pack before my family came. it didn't really happen much and they were a little mad that my house was still so not in boxes when they came. we went to todai that night for my graduation dinner... i kind of wish i had thought to wait until after graduation, it would have felt so much more meaningful. oh well.. can't do anything now. got into a bit of a tiff that night.. and i had to go out to rancho bernardo to spend the night because my mom wanted our family to be all together.. and my sister and dad didn't want to stay in my apt. rancho bernardo is freaking far... ugh. but before i went to sakura's house to drop something off and she had roses for me!! aww.. what a sweetheart.. i love that girl.

spent the night in RB.. barely got any sleep, had to wake up early and deal with my hair and the bags under my eyes. yuck. but it's all good, went to graduation.. saw a ton of people i haven't seen in a long time. i totally wanted to go run up and talk to them but everyone was with their parents and plus.. i didn't want to seem like the big dork who wanted to reminisce and remember everyone.. like melissa joan hart in can't hardly wait. plus i wasn't too social at 7am. but it was interesting to see those people i hadn't seen in so many years... i wonder if i'll get to see them again. i hope so. afterwards, instead of a graduation lunch (since i already got the dinner the night before) we headed to kfc. how glamorous.. i know. then went back to the apartment to pack and clean. did it pretty much allllll day. i met some of the neighbors.. including some cute boys downstairs. just my luck.. i meet people i could have hung out with all year right when i'm moving out. dang it. i suck. i didn't really clean everything up.. and i gotta go back tomorrow and do that... boo. i don't want to clean.. can i just bone out and not do it? that night i drove home.. and the collapsed in bed

sunday .. unpacked the uhaul and cleaned up the backyard to put my stuff. that's right... all my boxes (including my clothes) are in the backyard. great.. i really have to clean my house to find a place to put them. geez. the past few days i've been lounging around my house and such... watching lots of tv.. getting back into my soaps. heheheh.. kyle from the real world is on days of our lives! although he looks kind of out of place. i actually joined friendster, despite all my refusals to do so and i even got some other people to join. hahah.. now i know why nicole wanted me to join so badly.. so she could up her friend count. just kidding. it's kind of addicting.. but i swear i have more than 19 friends... i do... i really do. my friends are just umm... not computer people. :P anyways...

tuesday.. i went to the JUSTIFIED/STRIPPED concert. it was way good. justin is sexy.. so is christina. all the teeny boppers are not. but yea.. there are some girls who need to learn how to dress... but i was comfortable with my jeans, sweatshirt and flip-flops. yay. i got to dance in the audience and act like a fool. i went with ann and some of her friends. hehe.. i haven't seen ann in forever.. leave it up to justin timberlake and christina aguilera to reunite us. :P it was good.. i had a good time.. and saw some celebs. pamela anderson and tommy lee, usher, mike from big brother 1!! hahaha. it was good times.

today i just lounged as well, did some laundry, uploaded some pictures. and then i went to dinner with vivian.. we went to the macaroni grill. it was good stuff. she is crazy. hahah. anyone want to see graduation pictures?


more fun pictures here!

No comments: