Thursday, December 25, 2003

merry christmas
merry christmas
merry christmas and happy holidays


*nsync is so wise.

christmas is fun. although our family didn't put up a tree again this year, i think this is one of the first really good christmas' we've had in awhile. this year, i didn't feel as helpless getting christmas presents because i have the money to back up my credit card charging. i finished most of my present shopping already, but picked up a few more last minute gifts because my sister said she got me mulitple gifts, and i felt bad because i had only gotten her one. so i went to go get jeff-gu another gift, and my sister two more gifts and ended up finding something else for my dad too. but it was fun.. i came home to wrap more presents and then clean a little bit for christmas eve dinner.

i left work early (shh.. don't tell my boss) to go get those gifts, but it's okay.. cuz my computer was freaking out and there wasn't much to do anyways. i was SO tired already because i didn't get out of the gap until midnight the day before and stayed up late to wrap presents.

my dad: look! i bought christmas presents, yours is the biggest one!!
me: *covers eyes* i don't want to see it!!! put it away!!!
my dad: but you need to wrap it!
me: i'm not gonna wrap my own present!!
my dad: oh okay.

silly daddy. my sister came home early to wrap her presents then we headed to the mall to do more last minute shopping, and early returns :) and to the wherehouse to rent movies cuz i needed to use up my gift card. legally blonde 2 sucks, freaky friday is pretty good, and i'm waiting for my sister to come back so we can watch how to deal. it was super fun, we ate hot pot for dinner and watched movies and then opened presents.... it was a really fun time :) hope everyone has a great christmas as well.

No comments: