Tuesday, December 02, 2003


TooMuchPete: I'm coming in January... for real this time...
TooMuchPete: The money is all set aside
jeanyah: SERIOUS??!!!!!!
jeanyah: YAY!!!
TooMuchPete: Yeah... manny hooked me up with a side project that actually netted me some $$$.
jeanyah: i have the biggest grin on my face
jeanyah: you don't even know
jeanyah: yay for manny!
TooMuchPete: So I just want y'all to know that I worked 16 hours the week before dead week just to see you crazy people who make fun of my white boy dancing.
jeanyah: YOU ARE THE BEST!
jeanyah: we're going to have the schools, he's really coming to see me, er.. us. jk. we're also going to take him to drink and dance... i hope he practicesgreatest time ever
TooMuchPete: Hahaha... now don't get carried away.
TooMuchPete: You're going to inflate my modest ego if you're not careful.


i am SO excited that pete is FINALLY coming to california. i don't know what exactly it is, but it will be a banging good time. hehe.. even if he says he's coming to visit law before then. :) i can send him my darren's dance moves if he wants :) YAY... PETE HOLIDAY IS COMING TO CALIFORNIA!!!!

No comments: