Sunday, June 13, 2004

so i was at the gym and i saw a bag of bread sitting by the emergency exit. so as sakura was leaving i told her "i think you should take this moldy bag of bread with you." then this old lady who i always see at the gym who despite always being at the gym seems kind of fit, but still hunchbacked and too tanned skin, tells me "that's not moldy honey, it's fresh, very fresh."

oops.. it looked like it had blue bits to me. why would you leave an open bag of bread in the sweaty stench of the gym?! ick.

i saw mean girls tonight with jimmy and sakura at the $3 theater. yay cheap theater! it was pretty good and pretty funny... tina fey is cool. :) i do have to admit that lindsay lohan is pretty cute.. i think my favorite line was

"halloween is the one time where girls can dress like sluts and other girls can't say anything"

it's funny because it's so true.

now my "mean girls on board" sticker on my car has meaning. do people who drive behind me think that i'm 16 years old? or maybe i really am just a "mean girl" :P

No comments: