Friday, June 18, 2004

so this post is for petes... well kinda

pete holiday is uber nerdy and it was his 1000th post. so he came up with this (pretty cool) idea to have 10 posts by him and his friends of 100 words to make 1000 words for his 1000th post. (awww.. reminds me of 1000 things by jason mraz). so anyways... i got to participate, either by default or whatever, but even if i was the "last kid to be picked for teams" i'm glad i still got to play. you can find the post here.. i really like bobby's and nicole's. but here were two more that i had written because i didn't know what exactly to write about. i figure i might as well post them here so my creative flow didn't go to waste.

option #1
So Pete has asked me to do the honors of actually posting on his infamous website. I feel like I am getting a key to the city or something; which is stupid, because it’s just Pete. Kidding. Sometimes Pete is one of the hardest people to read. One thing I hate is that when you fight with Pete, or when I fight with Pete, I always manage to feel stupid, no matter what. He brings out all this jargon where you just sit there and are unable to have any response. That means hire him as your lawyer come 2008.

option #3
At my new job, I was working and noticed a really good looking referee. This sparks my interest, but it’s even better when the girl training me asks, “Did you ever used to watch Good Morning Miss Bliss?” Being the TV whore that I am, I of course say yes. Then she tells me that the cute referee was the guy who played “Mikey Gonzalez” one of Zack Morris’ best friends. He was the pre-Slater. Now I find myself hoping he’s working when I am and stumbling all over myself when I ask him questions. I am such a geek.


so yea.. there you have it..

also.. check out my friend pete thurston's semi-latest musical movie review that he does for 91x in san diego. it's for harry potter 3 and REALLY funny.. i love it. pete is awesome. listen to it now!

"Wingardium Leviosa... bitch!"

No comments: