Thursday, August 05, 2004

my parents always complain that i go to sleep late and i'm not getting enough rest and that i'm ruining my health..

but really.. too much sleep is WORSE for you. i was pretty pooped yesterday... so i went to bed at 11:30. today.. my alaram went off and i heard it, but didn't wake up, although i felt okay... but my bed was just that much better. so 6:45am, 7am, 7:25sm, 7:30am... my alarms keep going off, and snooze buttons kept getting hit. finally i wake up at 8am.. yup.. ooops.. i'm supposed to be at work. i go to work, and now i am TIRED. i'm falling asleep, and i'm typing with my eyes closed. i got 8.5 hours of sleep!! like's like 4 hours more than i've been getting lately, but i am butt tired. what is wrong!!

i think it's time to go take a nap in my car :P

No comments: