Tuesday, November 09, 2004

RileyM: Hi!
jeanyah: hello
RileyM: Hi. What's up?
jeanyah: mm.. not much
jeanyah: do i know you?
RileyM: No. I found your name on webdate.com. Just looking for people to chat with.

jeanyah: what?
jeanyah: are you serious?
RileyM: I have no reason to lie to you.


so this conversation greeted me sunday night. i was quite confused. i was going to call beth or nicole and ask if the put me on there as a joke. but it's a completely different person from a completely different place. some girl is trying to steal my identity! jk. i dunno how she came about that name, and maybe that explains the number of random people imming me. but i freaked out for a nanosecond or so.

you can check out the "canadian" jeanyah.. i guess she can have that title :P
http://www.webdate.com/profile.php?id=840843

if you are sure you don't want to sign up (who doesn't need a webdate?) you can use mine. (i only signed up to see her profile, i swear)
username: jeanhuang
password: 36167

i wonder if she to other places like myspace or hotmail or gmail or aim or whatever and tries to sign up with jeanyah and curses me because it's already taken. hah. i'm hotter than her. just kidding.. so she's hotter than me. a different kind of hot. plus i'm not hot at all, so yea.

other than that, my life is same ol same ol. softball game last night.. we lost. again. boo. we were up for a little bit, then down, then tied. and then i let a bunch of people on base .. walks and all that.. (i suck) and they got 6 runs and we didn't score any. sucks. ryan made this really good catch in the outfield, and neal made an AWESOME catch at second base. i sucked a whole bunch. boo. but my team are good sports and very nice and supportive and don't talk shit about me to my face.. so as long as i can't hear it and they smile at me and pat me on the back, it's okay. just kidding. i dunno, i wish i had more control.. i'm gonna have to work on that. i'm not the biggest slo-pitch fan, but it is just fun to get out there and play. and when we do well, it's even better (before i start sucking). or maybe it's because everyone takes it easy on us because they think we're awful, and then when we show we're pretty good they turn it up and that's where it goes wrong. who knows.. i don't, obviously. but hopefully we will win our last game. ack. cross your fingers, and you guys should come out and cheer for us :)

afterwards a few of us got dinner at islands, and then i met up with keri to see the incredibles (yay) and beth, ryan and benji came with. it was good, the style reminded me a lot of the powerpuff girls. some of the graphics were neat, like the hair and the water - me and keri were oohing and ahhing, and beth and i squealed like 4 year old girls at the preview for the heffalump pooh movie. so cute! although the incredibles was good, i think it might be my least favorite disney/pixar movie. maybe it's because everyone said how good it was and i was super excited, and my expectations were thus super high. that always happens, but when movies i never really wanted to see - and then end up watching... i love. oh well.. it was good though. and i do like how they used real life aspects that contributed to their super powers. although that's not something i would have ever realized just from the movie. i heard the review on KROQ and he was talking about why each super hero had their powers. smart.

had lunch with my sister. she's leaving for taiwan soon. i'm sad she won't be here for my birthday, thanksgiving and maybe not christmas :( poop.

No comments: