Tuesday, November 30, 2004

so i don't have to be all hateful of nicole anymore, because i have my very own job!!! yaaaaaay!! i am a loser no more (well at least in the job aspect) and i feel good because i didn't have to compromise and settle for a job just to "have a job." after interviewing twice and not getting the job, while i wasn't a "good fit for that position" my interviewer still really liked me and thought i was a "good fit for the company." that's good right?! :) apparently so because i have a job :) and although my job isn't uber "glamorous" it is a step in the right direction and at a place that is good for my eventual superstar career :) they do graphics for movies, commercials, music videos, games.. etc etc... i do like the place, and the people i have met so far and there is always rooms for advancement.. which apparently is what everything is about. so while this message sounds totally canned i am very very VERY excited :) if i owe you anything or you want anything from me today is the day to ask because i will be more likely to say yes. i am in a good mood.

digital domain here i come :)

No comments: