Wednesday, September 07, 2005

i might die of embarassment right here...

from beth's comment in the previous post

"you might hate me for writing this, but i was digging through my piles of old cki stuff and i found your ltg letter of introduction with your special paradise letterhead and cloud stock paper. it is quite a gem, and it went in the "save" pile. here are some of my favorite lines:

"I'm a totally happy and friendly person who has tons of energy."

"I'm also employed at the GAP and I love it because I enjoy interacting with the public because I am the biggest people-person."

also: "Overall I want to be the best Lieutenant Governor I can be, a great district board member, and role model and a Circle K cheerleader."

aww, you sound so full of enthusiasm! we were so young, so excited, lol. not that you've lost your vigor and spirit or anything, because last time i checked you were still pretty energetic about the things you care about. but we were all so blissfully giddily in love with circle k, so thrilled about serving on the board. it cracks me up to think about it.

it's a real coming of age story.

anyway. you were a damn good ltg, the best of the best, in spite of, or maybe because of that cheery idealism. i thought maybe it might make you laugh to remember how cute you once were.


beth"


oh my god.. did i really write those things? and publicly distribute them? haahah... i wish i could dig out beth's letter and see what kind of "excited to be convention chair-ey" things she wrote... but i missed that mtg and thus didn't get any letters. sad... at least i wasn't present at the meeting for them to personally humilate me as they read that letter. wow.. i guess i can't really say anything. i found my key club literature when i ran for secretary ... same 'ol cheesy barfness. hahahaha.

"thanks" for the memories beth :P payback is a bitch. just kidding. it made me... do a half crooked smile/squirm. i'm going to go hide now.

No comments: