Tuesday, September 27, 2005

this is funny.. stole this off a girl from work's signature in her email:

All-Time Great NHL Goalie: Jacques Plante - "How would you like a job where, every time you make a mistake, a big red light goes on and 18,000 people boo?"

and then i imagine if there was a big red light above my desk and every time i made a mistake it'd go off. sad... it'd be like a disco in here.

this random caller guy called and was trying to surf for information that i totally didn't have. and then he tried to make feel stupid like i didn't know info about my company. but he was totally wrong.. so i layed the smack down. hell yea.

so sad. i heard rumors about them breaking up awhile ago.. but thought it would wash away like the nick and jessica rumors. but i guess not. men can be cheating fools. sophia bush is so pretty too... but i guess they're just both sooo young. i wonder what it will do to the show!

i chatted with my sis today.. (shh.. don't tell my mom :P) but it was good to talk to her. my dad made me sad and told me that i shouldn't go to taiwan and that it wasn't important, and that i'd see them all when they came home anyways. but.. my dad likes to downplay a lot of things, or we just have different ideas of what's "important".. so i have to learn to discount a lot of things he says and not take it personally i guess? but it still makes me sad to think about it. but my sister wants me there, and jake TOTALLY wants me there, and my mom does too. so my dad is just a nut (as seen in previous post). after chatting with my sis i am really excited to go.. i just have to set the dates, which i thought i did, but now i'm not sure. my sister totally misses mexican food, she even had dreams about going to the ghettos of taiwan to try and find real mexican food but didn't get any because it was too scary. and then we showed up at the door full from eating too many tacos and she gets really sad. hahahaha.. i guess it was more like a nightmare. i wish i could like take carne asada, carnitas and gyros to her... but i don't know if i'd make it past customs and if they'd spoil or not. haha.. but she has put in a request for krispy kremes :P

this week i am a total laze. at work, at home, at everything. but it is very nice :)

No comments: