Wednesday, September 12, 2001

here's a blog to finish up my rememberance of Hawaii....

So after I met up with Brandy after her class was over, we found Jan and then decided to go eat at Cafe Lauffer. It was a nice little restaurant/cafe with pretty good food and reallly good desserts. I had the best chocolate eclair.. yum! Anyways.. we dropped Jan off, and then proceeded to pick up Krystal and Jamie. Then went to Ala Moana since they hadn't eaten yet. In my usual fashion we shopped first and then went to go eat. And then dropped Krystal off, and proceeded to downtown, the place I know oh-so-well, to pick up Brandy's mom. Then that night we thought we were going to go out and do something, but we didn't, so Lisa and Krystal and Brandy and I just ended up going out to Zippy's for dinner and our "girl's night out." It was pretty fun, we just talked and all of that. And then that night we tried to come up with Jeopardy questions for the MD&E thing.. but we were just way too tired so we fell asleep. But I did watch Liar Liar which is a funny funny movie.

"But my teacher says that beauty comes from the inside"
"That's just something ugly people say to make themselves feel better"
hahahahah.. that's so me.

Anyways.. Saturday I dragged Chris out of bed to go to a KC DCM at 8am... dang high schoolers, they're crazy. But we struggled through that and came back and napped or something. Then Brandy and I went to the Kapiolani Med Center project. We just did arts and crafts with the kids that were in the hospital. It was pretty fun, I made some new friends.. hahah.. We came back and I started packing/planning for MD&E. It was a good time. So later that night Krystal and I hosted MD&E "Night of Fun!" hahah.. we had pizza from Jacob's favorite: Pizza Hut, and then proceeded to tell them about membership drives, MRP, and other shtuff, and started to play a killer game of Jeopardy. It was good, I had kick-ass questions. :) Anyways.. then we just chilled, Randy came by and gave me presents.. awww.. how sweet.. macadamia nuts.. hahaha. And I stayed up and packed and finally collapsed at 7am. I was supposed to get up at 8am to pack, but slept until 9am. whoops. Chris and Jan came by to take us to breakfast, but I made them wait because I was packing.. :P So Brandy's mom finally came in, threw all my stuff in a box and said "go" That's what efficient moms are for eh? Chris, Jan, Brandy, Krystal and I met up with Manny to eat breakfast at the Old Pancake house. I had some super gross runny omlettes.. *sick! if you ever go there order the strawberry waffles.. yummm... Anyways.. we went back, picked up my bags, rushed to the airport, and I finally checked in. Got on the plane with no problems... and sat in the sucky row.. the back row where I can't lean back at all. But I guess it was alrite, the guy next to me what nice, we chatted a little. But mostly I slept.. I was soooo tired. It wasn't as bad as flying back from ICON though. :P I slept through the meal and the movie (Moulin Rouge) and just kinda did whatever the rest of the way. Our plane landed half a hour early and I picked up my luggage quickly (that's the one good thing about checking in late) and waited for my dad who didn't even bother to check whether or not my plane was coming in early. Anyways.. got home, chowed down, and then proceeded to be online.. hahah.. I'm such a chump. Then next day I just pretty much slept and watched tv... pretty lame eh?

No comments: