Friday, September 07, 2001

okay.. so I think I'm kinda scared because I'm "illegally" using the school computer in the library to do this. But I have an hour to kill until Brandy gets out of class. But anyways.. I think I've found where all the hot guys are in Hawaii. Annnyways.. this is what I did yesterday.

Thursday was an okay day. At 11:30 Manny and Chris and Jacob came to pick me up so that we could go to the Kaneohe meeting. But dude.. I was kinda nervous before hand because I was supposed to make a "presentation/speech" on why they should start a Circle K. But I think for me that it just turned into a what is Circle K all about. Which is dumb because that's what I always talk about so that's what I know. But it's not what they wanted to here. Thank god that Manny was there to give them the Kiwanian perspective of what Circle K is. That's the stuff they wanted to hear. Shoot. Well I guess I know for next time eh? But yeah.. so after that we went to La Gelateria for Sorbet and Gelato. That place is sooo good. yum! And then I came home, wasted more hours of my life watching more tv, and writing more postcards. hahhah.. Oh and I watched the MTV VMA's. *NSYNC is so cute I can barely stand it. Nicole's right... they're not a boy band, they're a MAN BAND. hahaha.. Anyways.. Then I just watched that all afternoon, ate dinner cooked by Brandy and her sis Jamie. The chicken was really good. And then I went out with Chris, Jan, Krystal and Joel to Waikiki. WHICH, is where all the hot boys are. But I think that's just because of the type of boys that I mostly like, *the abercrombie and fitch type .. yes I'm a nerd* are mostly tourists, and that's why they're all at Waikiki, or at the beach 24/7. But that was the largest group of hot guys I've seen in a collective. There are also a lot of freaky people too though. As we were leaving we walked by this guy who was all like "Hey Beautiful.. Love you" to Krystal. And we saw prostitutes. hahah.. they looked like your average skanks in TJ club clothes. hahah. We went to the Duty Free Shopping center and then to the International Market place where I did successfully bargain for my items. I was quite proud of myself. hahah.. I guess that trip to Taiwan did do me some good. (jk) Anyways..that was that, chatted a little bit with Brandy before I went to bed, and of course watched my daily dose of re-runs. Last night it was Saved by the Bell: The College Years. hahah. We have Brandy's mom's car today, and Bran only has one class.. oooh the fun we will have. hahah..

No comments: