Tuesday, November 26, 2002

hmm.. today was kind a waste of a day.. although i did clean my room.. sort of.. so i kind of got something accomplished. the quote from the previous blog was from southpark. i watched it with beth and brianne and her friend kevin at 2am on sunday morning. south park is the best ever.. i love it. hmm.. anyways.. worked the water polo tournament last friday and saturday. mmm.. wet hot boys in speedos.. they were all too fine. :) and i was sitting right next to all of them. and getting paid nonetheless. man oh man.

Friday night i went to Allyn's show at the firehouse museum in Little Italy. It was an interesting place, and there were some other artists, but it was really well decorated, and kind of fun.. and it was my first show where i got a "i'm 21 and not a loser" stamp. :) instead of the "i'm a loser don't serve me alcohol" stamp. anyhoo.. Saturday morning i went to TJ Meal Sacks before water polo. It was really good, Carli did a really good job of organizing it. a lot of people came.. and people had a good time, so I'm glad. water polo all day :) and then annie's party and show later that night. it was good, it was jam-packed and a million people were there. but it was cool, just a little hot. beth came down, and she enjoyed it. we went to tgi friday's where she forgot to order my food without jalapeno peppers, and i totally burned my mouth out. haahah.. got served by my "favorite" waiter.. and then we just hung out and slept that night. fun fun slumber party times. oh.. and watched south park of course :). sunday i worked... i'm really dreading work, and it's not so fun anymore.. which makes me feel like i have a short attention span, and a little bit worried about the "real world" when i can't just quit my job if i don't like it. but maybe i'm just sick of retail. hmph.. who knows.. i'm just sick of a lot of things in my life right now. monday i did shipment and i was the lead person, and apparently i did a good job, so yay me. had class and then circle k, and then i kind of hung out with kimmy, but we were supposed to go out and didn't.. blah. oh well.. i got to see her way cute apt. *sigh* i miss living in la jolla.

today i cleaned, ran some errands, and i went to class. i got out of class early, and i really should have went home, but i wasn't anticipating it.. so i wasn't planning on going home, and made plans. but i got out of class at 6, totally could have made it home in time to see my sister and my grandma off, but i stayed because i had already made plans. which sucked because all of the plans fell through. gay. so i feel like i just totally wasted my entire night. and super bummed because i was excited to see my grandma this weekend, but now that she changed her flight, i won't get to see her until june. dang it. hmm.. so anyways.. i should probably clean and finish packing so that i can leave early tomorrow and go on my hot lunch date with the international vice president. :) man.. i feel so special. anyways.. HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

No comments: