Wednesday, November 06, 2002

phew... well this one should be a long one, but it's going to be rather short. apologies. i need to go to bed (yes.. i know it's 10pm) so that i can wake up early so i can get to my 6am shift on time so that I don't get fired from my unfortunate job at gap. crazyness huh? I'm going to get fired. anyways.. so *phew* masquerade ball is over. now there's just a million more things to take care of that come after it. i've been telling people i feel like it never really happened because i was running around so much that the time just flew by, and i was never really in one place for too long that it just kind of was a huge blur. the dj wasn't spectacular, but he was okay, and definitely better than last year (heck.. me and my boombox would have been better than last year), and annie totally rocked the house. a lot of people came, so i think we may have even made money. pretty good considering i was worried about losing $2000. anyways.. uber thanks to EVERYONE who came, especially those who came at the last minute. everyone who came and supported us, it really means a lot to me that you came, liked it, and had a good time. :)

hm. so enough mushy. i'm finally blogging.. whoooo hooo. not much really. i finished that paper, but it was a bonafide piece of crap. school is definitely not my strong point, my grades are severely lacking this quarter. i just can't really seem to apply myself, which makes me think that i am doing too much... but it's hard to choose which one is the first to go. but also because i'm taking two production classes that involve two very critical teachers and a ton of outside work, which is hard to find the time for, and when i do have the time, i don't have the energy. yikes. anyways.. hopefully that will change, i'll try and focus this weekend... i need to focus. hmm.. not much really. spent halloween and friday night at home doing masquerade ball stuff. retained more proof that boys are evil and unreliable.. haha.. and did the whole masquerade ball thing.. and now i'm just kind of chillin. i've gone to bed every night before midnight this week. i'm catching up on so much sleep. but yeah. so now it's time to go... i hope everyone is doing well. i haven't talked to many people, i've been a little on the antisocial side.. but in and out. hmm.. maybe not antisocial, just not outgoing.. does that make sense? anyways.. i have a million things to do tomorrow... and i was going to go home.. but my dad told me to stay in san diego (how sad is that... ) but he just wants me to rest i guess. so gotta love him for that. i just wanted to go home to do my laundry and get my hair cut. who knows.. i might go anyways.. i need to get out of here..... i haven't been home since school started. yuk. my bday's in less than two weeks... the big TWO - ONE. celebrations are in order.

"don't forget your penis cream, son"

No comments: