Saturday, November 09, 2002

i don't really have anything important to say.. but i'm bored... so you get to hear me ramble. hmm. i didn't get to go home.. because i don't know, because i was tired, and lazy, and my dad told me to stay in san diego. especially because it was raining, and he didn't want me to drive in the rain. but anyhoo. hmm.. thursday i worked, and then slept.. quite eventful. although i did get a surge of energy and stayed up to finished crocheting the scarf that i'm making myself for ftc because i realized that i'm too broke to buy myself one. even with my discount from the gap. anyways... and then i watched movies by myself... coyote ugly and the sweetest thing. all gay romantic comedies that make me sad and even more bitter, and even more a believer that i'm going to die an old woman with my cats. ahahahha... yes.. i'm a bitter chick. but i told brianne that i wanted to be a coyote, and she told me that she knew i would want to be after i saw that movie. am i the perfect consumer or what?

anyways.. so yeah, for some odd reason i decided to stay up, and then after that ended up cleaning my room and staying up until 4am. that means i stayed up for 23 hours yesterday... what is wrong with me? i slept in today, which is nice, registered for classes, and then ran errands. it's rained all day today in san diego, which is kind of nice.... i needed a car wash. haha.. but it's interesting to see rain every once in awhile. call me crazy, but i sort of get sick of the sun all the time. but... i got a big fat disgusting parking ticket this morning for having the back end of my car in the red zone while parking in front of my complex. sucks.. i hate my complex and where i live.. it blows mad goats. i partly deserve it because i knew that i was in the red and was too lazy to move it, but it's frustrating because there's this asian rice rocket that parks in the red every single day and never gets a ticket, never gets towed.. what the heck!! so anyways... that's another $60 that i don't have. geeez. yuck.

i've sent out a lot of cd's to do jason mraz b&p's, so when i get that back i will be a happy girl. ftc is next weekend, so i get to travel and fly, and possible drive a rental car. it's always exciting driving cars that aren't yours. but i feel kind of bad because i don't feel like we have all of our shit pulled together, but hopefully it'll work out in the end. i have a ton of homework to do, and should not have just sat around bored around my apt all night, but i've really lost so much motivation to do anything but sit around. crazy enough i'm even considering leaving school early, like being done with my classes and starting "work" in january. how scary is that? jean in the real world. anyways.. i'm pretty beat.. either sleep or homework. probably sleep. i'm a lazy bum. my grandma is coming to torrance on tuesday... yay!! too bad i won't be there to hang out with her. i think my aunt from ny is coming too, and i think my dad took some time off to spend some qt with them. which is nice, i miss being able to be a part of that. but it's sad because it'll be so different that my grandfather isn't around anymore... i wonder how my grandma is now. we will see, we will see. okay.. enough ranting about nothing... comment or shout in my shout box. leave me some love people.

eleven more days!!

No comments: