Sunday, August 10, 2003

man. i am so wiped out. my body is not happy with me. and i didn't really do all that much. but it was a pretty good weekend. i had a good time. i took the cbest. man.. i have not taken standardized testing in so long. it was a little awkward. i even felt a little awkward sitting in the desk/table thingymajigys.. and that's only be a couple month.. but still. whoa.. flashback to high school. it was okay except i was really tired and it took awhile for me to focus. so i hope that i passed. i was going to go back and double check all of my answers, but i got lazy and decided it was good enough. my essays, however, were true to form and quite craptacular like everything else i write .. but i still hope it's good enough to pass. or else i will cry.

afterwards i came home to an ant infested kitchen, so i cleaned as i tried to convince carrie to come with me to san diego and waited for vivian to arrive. carrie came over later to chill and we watched sweet home alabama.. awwww. and at 5pm vivian finally got here and vivian and i left for del mar and carrie went home. del mar was great.. i wasn't too sad that i missed out on the microbrew festival since i'm not a huge beer drinker. but jason mraz was awesome (as always). i got really excited and shrieked when he played the piano during 0% interest. i didn't know he could play, he apparently is a kick ass piano player. i got to hang out with the crispies, which is great because they are awesome. and aside from the couple making out during the entire show next to us, and the booty dancing girl who kept backing up closer and closer to me, the show was great. :) i got my goods from the crispies as well so that made me all the more excited. later we headed off to the sheblondeswede show @ 828, but stopped by brianne's to pick up some jason mraz placards she saved for me when the closed her wherehouse. yay.. more paraphernilia that i have no room for. haha. but when i get my own apartment/house again it will be so cute :) in my new room i might put up my super cute shower curtain on my window. heehee. but we attacked the traffic downtown and went to the 828 show and ate dinner there. i had a yummerific calzone and 4 glasses of coke so i could stay awake during the drive home. i was really tired but it was good to be in san diego and see the show and see friends. :) vivian and i drove back that night, chit chatting so i would stake awake, and i crawled into my bed at 4am.

i slept until 1:30pm when my sissy-poo called me to go out with her. it was good to hang out with my sister, we hardly get to much anymore. we went to costco, gobbled up the samples (mmm) and ate lunch, then went to the mall and my money-bags sister bought tons of new clothes and shoes. but everything looked really cute, and i loved picking things out for other people.. so it's all good. shopping is fun.. too bad i have no money. i was good, i only bought a pair of $6 shoes from payless that are super comfy and go pretty much with everything. plus i could maybe pass them off as both casual and semi-dressy. yay. came home and just chilled with the fam. i tried to clean a little but i have a small headache and am sooooo exhausted. maybe i'll just watch another movie and crochet in bed. sounds like a plan stan.

No comments: