Saturday, August 09, 2003

so yea.. i'm an unemployed loser still. so it might look like i'm going to go torture carrie at her work.. and just show her how incomptent i can be. i talked to the hr person at e! and she said she's going to try to get me to PA for fashion week.. which be kind of exciting. temporary, but money and kind of cool. hah. maybe i'll see my name on tv again.

thursday i chilled, woke up late, and then had lunch and ran errands with beth. and ate ice cream.. yuuummm.. plus i got my JEREMY JORDAN cd in the mail. i was SO excited.. just like a little school girl. probably because i was in middle school when we was my heartthrob. i blasted his cd and the "right kind of love" from my car and i'm sure everyone thought i was retarded.. but it was great. i've wanted that cd for so long and i got it for $5 on ebay... i heart ebay. and it was only so expensive because i added the extra insurance just in case it wouldn't get lost.. or else it would have been like $3. but i took no chances on jeremy jordan.

today my parents left for their weekend in palm springs with joey's family. i ushered them out of the house as quickly as possible, thinking it would be great.. but it was actually kind of lonely because i had no friends come over and have a raging wild "your parents are away" party and no boyfriend to play house with. so i am lame and went to costco (twice), michaels and jamba juice for dinner. watched tv, sat on the internet and studied for my cbest which i am taking in 7 hours. yea.. that mean i should probably be sleeping.

*thank you beth for letting me blow off my steam*

No comments: