Thursday, March 25, 2004

blah blah blah.. being sick sucks. the only bright side is that tuesday i went home from work and got to sleep all day (even though that cost me 6 hours of pay :P). but it most definitely helped me get better. :) but every once in awhile i feel as though if i can't breathe, or i'm hacking up really nasty stuff outta my throat and that's not so fun :P but yea.. hopefully i'll be all fine and dandy by saturday.

wednesday i dragged my sorry ass to work and managed to power through the day. afterwards i was supposed to hang out with beth, or sakura and hanan.. but as what always happens when i try to hang out with too many people... i spend the night hanging out with no one at all :P banana never called because they were busy finishing stuff up and beth thought i was busy so she stayed home and got sucked in by the tv. so i ended up going to this chinese doctor that my mom wanted me to go to. but it was all eastern methods and for 30 minutes i was subject to extreme forms of accupressure. i screamed and yelped because i had a low low low tolerance for pain and am a huge wuss. i felt kind of bad afterwards because my "session" was only half a hour when it was supposed to be a whole hour. my mom said it was because i was screaming too much. i hope my mom didn't have to pay the full $80. (yikes!! i know!! $80!!) so yea. i dunno.. i know that there was a ton of people who wanted to be pushed, pinched, prodded and pulled.. but i am not one of them.. sorry mommy. afterwards, i drove home and ate some leftovers, chatted on the phone and surfed the internet. fun times eh?

No comments: