Monday, March 08, 2004

so i wanted to share some funny things that nicole said... i thought that she would put them in her blogger, but she hasn't.. so i just want to put them here so i can look back and read them and laugh at myself. that's right.. at myself, because nicole is funny, but she's also mean.. :P so i probably shouldn't write them because i'm making myself look stupid, but hey.. it's never stopped me before.


while me and nicole were at rent:
me: you know.. these RENTheads are kind of crazy, they travel all over to get these rush tickets, and they all know each other from going to so many shows, and talk about all the different casts...
nicole: yea.. like you and your mraz friends?


while at starbucks late one night talking about jobs:
jean: so my parents want me to go back to taiwan and teach english.
nicole: and all the little chinese kids will come out speaking valley girl.

what a bitch. LOVE YOU!!! *muah*

No comments: