Monday, March 15, 2004

today i am wearing the shoes that i was wearing when i got into my car accident. this is the first time since november that i have unearthed them from my closet and let them see light and touch the pedals of my car again. they're platform sandals that i got for $6 at payless. they are uber comfy and make me tall(er) but i was very scared and wary today while i was driving. i didn't want them to catch in between the pedals, or get stuck, or make me less aware of which pedal i was pushing because of the inches of foam between me and my car. but i do feel bad for my shoes because i neglected them... so i brought them out again. it wasn't really their fault.. at least not all their fault, so their probation has been long enough. cross your fingers to make sure that that's true.

No comments: