Monday, October 04, 2004

i just totally majorly fucked up. before nicole left for italy she put me in charge of registering for this mouseplanet thing we wanted to go to. i said that we should register before she leaves, just to make sure it's all taken care of. those are possibly the smartest words i've uttered, but yet i didn't listen to myself. last week i checked and the registration fee had gone up from $12 to $20. dammit. there was an $8 i was thinking about eating for my 'teammates' since it was sort of my bad i didn't remember. i thought about what a good teamname would be and sort of forgot about it again. i didn't even think about the possibility of it getting full. who knew these things were so popular. not me... but i'm also quite dumb. so yea.. i checked today.. and it's full. i fucking suck right now. maybe beth is right.. i am totally unrealiable and an unpleasant person. rad. and everyone laughs at me because they think whenever i say a time to meet.. it means 1 hour later. no wonder i'm such a loser. grr.

No comments: