Wednesday, October 13, 2004

la di da.. i'm bored.

sure.. nothing new. but the internet is down, the dsl died, and without that i can't run the reports on my other computer. thank god i work on both networks and have the internet on this one, because if not i'd just be going batty playing solitaire for 4 hours. there is also freecell and pinball. there's also minesweeper - but my mouse doesn't work right, so it's not so fun to play. hmm...

nothing much going on.. just waitiing for the clock to tick down. beth told me that once her company had no power, so her whole dept went to noah's bagels to chit chat. i guess because they couldn't just sit in the dark. but my boss likes to keep me here.. just in case i guess. i really wish i could go home and have them call me when the internet is back on.. i could watch my aladdin dvd, clean my room, or sleep.. something. but now i'm just checking my email every 5 minutes, logging onto friendster and myspace and just... trying to find ways to occupy myself. it's good times.

monday night we lost (again :( ) at softball. it was the number one team so i expected lots of pain, but it wasn't too bad. we were actually up after the first inning, but maybe they were just psyching us out, luring us into a false sense of security, and then beating our asses down. i don't feel too bad because some people at my work have a team and supposedly they've only scored like 6 runs in their four games combined. haha.. they also said they lost 60 runs to something before. is that even possible? they have cute shirts though, and i bet they still have fun. they just don't care cuz they know hockey, not softball, is their sport i guess. tuesday night was work. wasn't too bad.. i had to spew a little bit of attitude at this one girl (who really looks kind of manly) and i think people were either annoyed, shocked or.. i dunno.. something... it might have been a little mean, but i was sick of people yelling at me and whining about crap just because they were losing/had lost/might lose. be like us, sack up and own that you suck. haha.. don't blame anyone else.. don't be like the spoiled girl on america's next top model. don't blame others... :P listen to tyra.

another repeat topic.. i need to curb my spending habits. i got my credit card bill. ack.. tooooo much money. i used to be so careful when my credit limit was $500.. now that it's higher.. i am out of control. somebody take it away from me.. quick. i gotta find my receipts and go on a returning spree.. even my cute new shoes from steve madden :( my new picture frame i get to keep though because it's non-returnable.. hahaha.

anyways.. i'm just babbling because i'm bored. only 45 minutes to go!

who's coming to see my play on thursday... anyone? anyone?

No comments: