Tuesday, October 05, 2004



so finally i get around to posting this. come see the play i'm stage managing!! i know i'm not actually "in it" but it would still be kind of cool to have friends there telling me how great i was and showering me with gifts. so then i can say "take that actors.. my stage managing brings all the friends to the yard" right. kidding though.. no gifts necessary.. just you! consider it your birthday present to me.

it's called "here come the fosters" it's the "2nd episode" and it's like a mock tv sitcom from the 80's. it's super funny, so i think you guys should ALL come and watch. see my amazing skills in pressing light and sound buttons :P

here come the fosters - episode 2
theatre/theatre
6425 hollywood blvd., theatre b
(btwn wilcox and cahuenga)
hollywood, ca
thursdays 8pm (oct 7, 14, 21 nov 4, 11, 18 dec 2, 9, 16)

tickets: $15
reservation/ticket line: 323)988.4300

let me know if you have any questions! come come come!!

No comments: