Friday, December 24, 2004

so.. i lately i have been slightly obsessive with this song.. it's been on repeat, so i thought i'd post it. you should check this girl out.. she's good.. i like her.. and if you don't trust my musical tastes, pete has pretty good taste in music and he really likes her, and not just because she's hot :P it's one of his favorites - tristan prettyman.

Well I can
See you on the horizon like a
Storm that’s soon to be and is it
So bad to be in love with a memory
Of you, smiling back at me
And it was subtle but it was, yeah it was subtle
But it was sexy

And I suppose I could tell you how I feel
But even I don't know if its really real
Baby, baby...
One day I will show you so you can see
The secret behind the mystery

See, baby, it's like this
I think I kinda just want your kiss
Just for the thrill and just to maybe to miss
You, or when you go, and just so I know
That it can and it does get better than this,
cuz you know love is just a hit and miss

you run and you jump and you sink
It happens more than you would think…

And I suppose I could tell you how I feel

But see I'd rather play it cool than keep it real
Baby, baby...
One day I will show you so you can see
The secret behind the mystery...


And it's just one of those days
when you’d wish it rain already
and the sky’s no ordinary shade of gray


But you make it ok...


And maybe you should know
That I do have a crush on you
cuz see your trap you know I fell right through

with me its always something new

To see..

I suppose I could tell you how I feel
But the moment was magic, it was so surreal
and i swear one day I will let you know
that I do, oh I do, oh I love you so...


the kiss - tristan prettyman

No comments: