Wednesday, December 08, 2004

suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. last night during my semi-insomnia i discovered the coveted my so called life dvd available again on amazon.com. so i don't know if it was a bastardly trick.. but i held off on ordering it because i wasn't sure if my sister wanted the new one, if she wanted it shipped 1-day so i could take it back to taiwan for her, if she was okay with the used one for half the price. and i thought that 8 or so hours wouldn't make a difference. well apparently it has because i can no longer purchase it. argh! i got so far as "place order" and when i placed my order - no dice. i wonder now if i had just ordered it at 3am last night would i have gotten it, or would i have gotten the same result. if my reluctantness caused my demise in the hunt for these dvd's or what. i hate when i just let stuff slip through my fingers. but it always seems to happen that way. boooooo.

No comments: