Thursday, June 16, 2005

so apparently there was an earthquake while i was at lunch. i totally missed it. 5.3 - 71 miles away from LA... i guess it may not have been that strong, but i guess that people at UCLA (so says a friend of a friend) felt it really strongly. soo.. hmm. maybe i was walking at the time and that's why i didn't feel it. i was on my way to the restaurant?

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsUS/Quakes/ci14155260.htm


SuperJim: dude, there was an earthquake while we were at lunch
SuperJim: a 5.3
SuperJim: I didn't even feel it
jeanyah: apparently
jeanyah: i didn't feel it
SuperJim: I think I was too busy eating ice cream to notice
jeanyah: i think it was earlier
jeanyah: 1:54 apparently
jeanyah: maybe while we were walking over
jeanyah: and that's why we didn't feel it
SuperJim: oh ok...that would make sense
SuperJim: dude, I never feel earthquakes
SuperJim: so lame
jeanyah: hahah
jeanyah: are you sad?
SuperJim: yes...maybe later you could come over to my desk and shake my chair



hahahahahahahah.. i laughed for a good few minutes

No comments: