Wednesday, June 15, 2005

so i know this seems a little silly.. but sometimes i like watching my old projects for inspiration. i know i know.. it's cheesy and probably vain... but lately i have been a little down and questioning this whole editing thing and wondering how i do it. and i guess i felt the same way before i did the trailer and my sister's videos. but i watch them, and i know the work that i put into them and i know how i felt that i wouldn't be able to put anything together, and yet i made something happen. so i can do it again right? that's part of the magic. cheesy? yes. vain? probably. silly? a little bit... but hopefully it will work. i have two projects that need to get done.. one with not so much footage or inspiration, another one with more footage but lacking a lot of passion. at least so far. i fear that i can only edit things that i am familiar with or are really into, but as a job you need to be able to put and piece anything together. so if you don't see me for a few weeks, it means that i have self control and am actually working on these projects that i hope aren't POS's. if you see me online, or hanging out with you, reprimand me and tell me to get my ass in gear.

thanks.

No comments: