Friday, December 02, 2005

this post is for linh... she always tells me to update so that she has something to do at work. but i bet she didn't even see my post from yesterday. haha.

this morning.. i have been wasting time like no other. myspace mostly. it's so addicting, not even doing anything important, just stalking people as usual. it's a good early morning ritual. i have so much to do, but i haven't been keeping up. bad bad. if anything today should be the day where i am proactive and i get things done, but yea.. i don't think that's going to happen. well maybe.. i still have a good 8 hours of work left huh.

i thought i had a good post to write about.. but i don't.. all words are escaping me. my brain is not awake yet. maybe i'll go get a coffee.. but i said i was going to try to not drink as much coffee. i was good today though.. i stayed away from the donuts. by default. this guy said he was going to get me a donut, and i told him i wanted a chocolate french crueller. there were none of those, and instead he brought me a plain donut.. which i'm not a fan of.. so i guess it's "better" that way, and now i'm sitting here eating my nutrigrain bar (which i have been really really enjoying) and drinking my milk.

last night someone told me "that guy from alias" plays hockey at my work. well.. mr. vartan plays hockey (i don't really think any other guys do) so i freaked out when i thought it would be him. i've worked there for more than a year and have never even heard that before.. but apparently there a industry people all over the place and i never even know. maybe it's time to collect a few more hours there. do some investigating.

dammit.. why am i so boy crazy? i would say "when did i get this way" but i've always been like that... looking at attractive boys has always been a fun hobby. i guess it's better than being a whore huh? but i need to find more of a happy medium maybe.. or just take it as it comes.. i'm too tired to contemplate this right now.

i am totally babbling.. this entry is crap, but i'll post it anyways so i can remind myself how dumb i can be. sounds like a good idea eh? i wanted to post pictures.. but i've been to lazy to do that too. maybe i will now. but my anal side of me won't let me post anything until they're all captioned and organized, and that's the tedious part i can't get over yet. bleh.

yay it's friday. but it's still going to be a long day.

No comments: