Tuesday, December 13, 2005

up late again. working on captioning pictures cuz now i can't do it at work! at least not this week when i'm training.

so i think i need to cut back on the sarcasm, because either i'm too good at it, too bad at it, or people just don't get me. apparently there are certain people who think i have a HUGE attitude problem because they can't tell when i'm serious and when i'm not. assuming the whole time i'm serious (am i ever? jk) i say a lot of really mean things. things that i think it's obvious that i'm joking... what kind of person says those things in person? either someone really blunt, or someone with a big problem. supposedly that someone equals me. right. apparently i am someone that needs to put other people down to make myself feel better. thanks for the memo. so i'll TRY to be "nicer" .. which i think is ridiculous because i am TOO nice sometimes.. and i usually only joke around with people i really like, apparently they don't like me back. maybe i should just talk less total... don't say anything at all.

but.. so i need to try and watch myself. not be sarcastic, especially around people who don't "know" me.. my very incorrect assumption is that people "get me" but i guess not. or i will follow every sarcastic phrase with "that was a joke"... how suave is that?

seriously.. people suck sometimes... maybe a lot of the time.

that was not a joke.

No comments: