Tuesday, June 10, 2008

so i think i've officially given up trying to post about seattle. i can't blog or recap things quite like i used to. it's a combination of being lazy and busy. or at least that's what i tell myself. plus - you always want it to be really good - and i don't have the time or energy for really good sometimes. anyhoo. you can re-live through my pictures of trip1 and trip2. most people have probably seen these already since there's like 3 people who read my blog now (i used to have soooo many fans.. :P) but i'm okay with that. my dad used to read it a lot, and i used to gripe about family stuff a lot. the other day we were talking about my sister's blog, and he asked me how my blog was doing. i quickly tried to scan in my brain to see if i had posted anything embarrassing , but i think i'm okay. plus.. i don't think he's really gonna check it. are you? daddy? are you reading this? haha.

so really.. i wanted to blog to whine. i'm not really doing so well. last tuesday i woke up with this weird lower back pain - but it was kind of minor, so i just muscled through it. it proceeded to get worse, so on wednesday i went to the chiropractor. he told me i torqued my pelvis. yea.. sounds bad. well.. sounds like i did something "fun" - but i didn't. not in the least. too bad. hah. (dad.. are you actually reading this?) i went to the chiropractor again on friday, and it kind of feels less hurty sometimes, but it's kind of always there. mostly in pain when i have to stand up or sit down (the contracting/motion of my lower back) - but now it's gotten to be worse i think, and there's a dull pain when i'm just sitting. and it's starting to radiate into my left leg and arm. boo! what if i'm dying? or becoming paralyzed. uGH. i moved my chiropractor appt from tomorrow to today, and we'll see what he has to say to me. he'll probably chastise me more for not exercising, but i swear that i can't really move much - how am i supposed to exercise? but he's probably right - i walked (sort of speedily) for 30 minutes yesterday, and felt better... but then i went home and sat and probably effed it all up, because, today, i want to cry. :(

i feel like a old lady/pregnant lady (one of the two, not both) because i have a hard time standing up or moving, and i have to use my arms a lot to hoist myself up since my lower back's motion is pretty limited. poop. it's pretty amusing if you're hanging around me a lot to see how gimpy/broken i am. i'm hoping it won't affect my new job next week.. cuz that's gonna suck. i'm supposed to be top notch and i'm all broken! BOO.

this makes me feel a little better though, i like my friends:

De: why are you sore
jean: i torqued my pelvis or something.. i dunno.. but it affects my whole lower back and kind of sucks.. i feel like an old lady
De: i thought that you did hook up with that dude
De: wow he put it on you good enough to torque a pelvis
jean: har har har
jean: i wish.
De: haha
De: now you wish
De: what a perv
jean: well.. if i'm going to be in this much pain - i at least wish i did something fun to deserve it
jean: but i just woke up and it was like this.
De: wow

No comments: