Monday, June 09, 2008



so this is why you don't leave me alone and bored for 2 weeks while you go to hawaii.

so there's always the thing where you prank someone's office when they leave for a substantial vacation. only recently have we started doing that at our work. i think it's mostly a tradition that got brought in with the "new additions" to the company. which is kind of ironic, but that's another story. anyways.. i stole this idea of an office prank from someone else, but i fully executed it. since he shares his office, i could only do half, but it's okay.. because his desk, phone, chair, toys.. they're in the streamer forest somewhere.

just so you don't think i'm a total slacker - i did decorate and organize a few things.. so you know.. the me organizing your office does come at a certain price.


i did it all by myself.. i had waaay too much time on my hands. and i feel a tiny tinge of guilty only because my boss is going to have to catch up on 2 weeks worth of stuff, and not be able to just come in and do it. oops. i don't know if i would have did this to my old boss - he probably would have not been too happy. but my current (soon to be ex!.. yikes!) boss will enjoy this. i hope. haha.

so yea.. this is my last week at work. crazy. tomorrow's my last monday. weird.

No comments: