Tuesday, July 29, 2003

it was a little scary earlier with the whole thunderstorm and all. the indiana weather followed us home i guess.

today i hung out with my daddy cuz he had today off. he cooked lunch, and we lounged around, while i did the usual soap opera watching. then we went out to run errands! i got a new cell phone! whoo hoo.. it's purrrtty. but i do miss my old one.. i'm a sucker for familiarity. (and i feel bad for inanimate objects.. but i still love you old cell phone!) anyhow.. i got the last of my chicago pictures back and developed, although i'm still missing my roll from district convention.. weird. cute pictures :) then i came home and played with my phone all afternoon/night. programming phone numbers, playing with ring tones, and colors... ooohhh. yes.. i'm a geek. but now no one will see my "airtouch" cell phone and say "dang.. your phone's so huge" hah. aww.. i miss my old cell. hah. tonight it rained so hard!! and there was lightning and thunder.. i thought we might almost have a power outage. while i was driving back from borrowing sakura's cbest book the street lights went out.. it was strange. and there there was this bright flash of light and thunder lounder than i've ever heard it before. it was way scary. but it seems to be gone for now. i can sleep safely :)

i have my interview tomorrow (but thanks for calling to wish me good luck today carrie!) i hope your fingers are still crossed. but it's this party promotions place.. haha.. so then you all have to come if i get the job :P partying every night here i come.. oh i am sure my parents will love this job.


hangin' out at hooters

No comments: