Friday, July 11, 2003

shoot.. that sucked that my blogger freaked out and i lost my entry. stupid. so you got the edited version. if you want to know all the gory details and what beth, sakura, norma or maritza is like in bed. just ask ;P

i've been sleeping since i've gotten back. crazy.. maybe it's the time difference? or maybe i'm just lazy. or just enjoying my bed lots :) job hunting and cleaning have taken a back seat to my soaps once again and waking up, eating, then napping is pretty much my daily routine. although today i did go out on a date with the one and only carrie chen. :) yea.. i know you're all jealous. we went to friday's (still no cute waiters.. sad) and saw charlie's angels. it wasn't as bad as i had thought, but wasn't as good as i originally anticipated. but we decided.. carrie wants to be lucy liu and i want to be mandy moore. and carrie's convinced a certain two people are getting married. haha.. we're so gay.

No comments: