Friday, July 18, 2003

ugh.. i am so full... i have been eating way too much food for the past few days.. and it's all catching up to me... my pants are not going to like me this weekend. and it's too hot to be gaining more layers of warmth!!! (aka... weight)

wow.. i can't believe tomorrow is friday.. what have i been doing all week? nothing really. monday and tuesday i just kind of sat around, doing what i usually do. my daddy was off on monday so we took my car in and then went to lunch and then i hung out while he went to the dentist. tuesday i couldn't run any of the errands that i wanted to do because i had no car... including bring manny lunch as he ims me "bring me food wench" that's charming isn't it? but i got my car and then ran a few errands with my dad and went off to costco to order a bday cake and to get my pictures and to try and get harry #5. gasp!! they didn't have it. shoot.. when that book sells for $15.. of course they sold out.. sad sad sad sad sad. i want mr. potter to go back to costco. i guess i'll just have to wait. (see what you've turned me into nicole).

wednesday i slept in.. i think there was a late night of phone conversations with MY carrie (are you reading this rupert?) and whatever.. it's not like i have a job or anything important to go to. but.. i did manage to apply to a few places through monstertrak and one through the joblist my sister sent me. shooot.. haven't heard from anyone back yet. job hunting sucks. i need a joooob.. anyone want to hire me as their personal assisstant? please?

then.. i went to beth's surprise birthday bbq that ryan planned for her. yay!! happy birthday beth!! it was cool.. i ate sooooo much. petey and ryan bbq'ed steak, chicken.. mmmm.. and then chocolate cake. oh yea. it was fun stuff. a mixture of torrance people and cki people and we played scattergories and cranium. good times... i am a sensoscketch whiz!! we played and hung out until 11pm and then i went over to joan's to meet my dad and sherry. i got to watched big brother on the tivo (i miss tivo.. i so need to get one) and then when my dad came we sat around for a bit and then i went home. i was tired.. but i totally couldn't sleep!! argh!! it tossed and turned for a few hours.. it sucked.

the next morning my cousin woke me up bright and early and i drove to joan's to go get her. her friend from college met up with us and we went to the stinking rose for lunch. it was pretty good.. i'd never been there before. i went back to joan's and sherry and her friend went to newport beach and to OC.. and i napped, watched some more tivo. :P then i realized i had waited too long and had to wade in traffic. dang it. that night i went out with my aunt and uncle and my fam to yummy chinese food. came home laters and watched sex in the city season one... good times.

today was fun.. went to king's hawaiian for lunch with the extended family and my daddy, and then shopping with sherry where i played fashion consultant at forever skank... man.. i really should look into it as a job :) i made sherry buy a $40 and bought a $10 top myself (from br) that is the same style as one beth got on her bday. haha.. we can be twins. bleh. but it was surprisingly cute and a good color and for a good price.. so it was exciting. i should probably go to back to looking for jobs and what not.. hmm. but oh wells. yay.. the weekend is here!

No comments: