Sunday, July 13, 2003

so this weekend has been pretty chill. on friday night my family and jeff-gu went to the kettle for my dad's bday. i got to eat my bran muffins.. mmmm. (no really they're good there- that's the only place i eat bran muffins.. i swear.) afterwards we were going to see a movie but we went bowling instead!! yay.. i used to go bowling with my dad when i was little.. but we have gone in awhile. so it was a fun old time family thing. except my mom didn't go because she hurt her ankle earlier this week. but she's not much of a physical type person anyhow. my dad still beat everyone despite not having bowled for awhile.. and i sucked hardcore. bowling is definitely not my sport. hmm..

saturday i didn't do much.. slept til way late and then tried to clean a little bit. chatted online.. nothing too exciting. i live a boring life.

today i went to disneyland!! yay!! carrie picked me up and after i made her drive me around to costco which was way more crowded than disneyland, we went of the rapids water ride.. got drenched (but it was sooooo hot.. so it was great) and met up with nicole. and we had a carrie, nicole and jean's day of fun!! it was good we went on a few rides.. i still couldn't convince them to go on the ferris wheel with me :( and then they tried to get random strangers to ride with me... what punks. it was good stuff.. we also ate a lot. we're stupid. but we talked a lot.. which is always nice to have a good chat with your friends :) hahaha.. and then we lost carrie on main street. she is an ego-maniac for sure because she decided to leave us and go into a store and ASSUMES that we hear her (when neither nicole or i think she even said anything at all) and then she thinks we're waving at her through a window? what a weirdo. she needs to get over herself. hahahahahha

anyhoo.. it was a good day at disneyland :) the day ended much better than it started out. so thank you carrie for rescuing me, and listening to me and understanding, you are my savior :) and thanks nicole for coming out to play, making me laughing and entertaining me with your weird facial expression while you eat. you guys rock. *muah*

No comments: