Friday, April 09, 2004

it's 8:12am and i'm already bored. well i've been bored for awhile... i came in to work an hour early so i could try to make up some of the hours since i'm leaving early (maybe even taking the afternoon off!) to take my daddy to the airport. awww.. so i have sat here and checked my email and read everyone's blogs and doing what i'm "normally" do at work. hahaha. but now i have nothing to do. and it sucks because nissan has it off for good friday so there's even more of nothing to do. nothing just sit here and twiddle my thumbs. but i cheated today and i brought some vcd's to watch.. heheheh. just 4 more hours to sit through.

so tomorrow i get to do something kind of exciting (at least i hope).. i'm going to go be a PA for some wedding show that's going to be on lifetime. exciting. wedding's aren't really my thing, but maybe i'll pick up a couple tips for my sister (or nicole.. but i don't think she needs my help.) i got the call last night so i had to go to the gap and try to find someone to cover my shift. but since it was the saturday before easter it apparently was going to be a busy busy day and most everyone was already working. 1.5 hours later i finally got things worked out. yay.. so wedding show here i come! maybe i'll meet a cute groomsman. or find a job. ooh.. a job and a boy.. that would be the best.

last night i had a "goodbye dinner" with my daddy. it was fun.. we went to a chinese food place he likes and he ordered all the food he likes and we just ate. he was pretty hungry because i took so long at the gap... but it was all good because the food was yummerific. fried tofu, lobster and veggies... yum yum. it was a nice dinner and we even toasted for my daddy to have a safe flight. my daddy's so cute :) and when our fortune cookies came i picked first.. and mine said "the gift is not as precious as the thought" but my dad's said "you will travel to many exotic places" so i picked right! neat. after we got home i started packing a bag for my dad to take to my mom. full of stuff she wanted to give to her relatives. and then we called her and she had some more stuff she wanted!! that's like a total of 4 or 5 bags of stuff for my mom.. hahah. my mom is crazy. she's a packrat and a worrywart and over-caring and overbearing. that's where i get it all from.... hah.

No comments: