Saturday, April 03, 2004

so i'm not kidding when i say that the tv is my only true friend. my tv is always there for me.. except when those network bastards decide to pull my shows. sure i have a pretty eclectic taste in tv shows, and maybe i don't always watch the really popular ones.. but that makes it hard because some of the shows i love end up leaving me :(

i was very excited in anticipation, but greatly dissapointed to find out that a new favorite show of mine, playing it straight, has been put on hiatus. only after episode 3. dang it!! i want to know what happens!!! i want to know who's gay and who's straight. boo! and this was the episode that banks (i think) got his arm broken while arm wrestling. grr. it might come back in the summer.. but it's been replaced by "totally outrageous behavior" which is a cheap knock off of america's funniest home videos. ugh. miss match has also been on hiatus (but that's old news) and it may or may not come back (boooo..) i'm so bummed out that these shows just leave me... it's just like when my so called life got cancelled. so sad. it forced me to watch a little bit of tori spelling's new show the help. it's SOOOOOO bad. i'm sad that kari lynn pratt is in it because she seems better than that. haha. the only redeeming quality is that antonio sabato jr and al santos are on that show. watch it in mute.

but i was really happy to learn while looking through my tivo that one tree hill is coming back this week with new episodes as is the newest season of the bachelor with hot hot hoTTie jesse palmer. mmm.... i literally did a little dance and cheer on my bed.

i am such a dork.

No comments: