Friday, April 02, 2004

rejected. rejected. rejected.

that's the story of my life. well at least for this week. BOO. i got rejected for this internship that i was good enough for spring, but since i deferred my application and in the summer there was over 1000 applicants i didn't make the cut. gaiye. and then i got rejected from another marketing job. and then today i found out that this job i was up for that said they wanted me for a second interview found someone else first... when i didn't even get that second interview. BOO. this sucks.

i guess just because it seems as if most of my friends (if they're not in school) have real jobs already. or at least a good plan of what they want to do. i feel like i'm flailing all around and i just content with being lame :( i dunno.. the people at my work were telling me about how it took them 8 months, 2 years to get work.. yada yada yada.. but i guess i just (as well as my parents) expected more of myself. ugh.. expectations blow. there's other stuff that blows too.. but that's a different conversation.

but congratulations to my friend philly!!! she is making the very wise choice to attend UC SAN DIEGO next year.. YAY!!! although she's going to be a muir slacker and not an awesome marshall kid i guess i can still be her friend. :P yay philly!!! you're gonna be a triton!

No comments: