Sunday, July 11, 2004

happy birthday to my daddy! :)

yay... good times. today is get over jet lag day. not just for me, but for my sister.. except, she's pretty conked out.. but she hadn't slept for 36 hours. so she's taking a "nap". we have to go to dinner for my dad's birthday though.. hopefully she doesn't sleep through that. hahaha.. one time when i was in new york and i was SUPER jet lagged i slept through a family dinner. there's tons of pictures of everyone, but you can only see the top of my head slunken down in the chair :P

anyways.. i gotta come back later and apply to these two jobs. one i'm kind of iffy about, and the other.. is good. i dunno.. for some reason i get all scared when it comes to the idea of a "real job" somehow having my variety in my 3 fake jobs pleases me. i don't know why.. maybe because i'm crazy? :P but anyways.. i go back to the temp chain gang on monday. they called me on friday to make sure i was coming... they must really miss me. haha.. right. and today i went to the "find your perfect fit" gap meeting and then scorekept for youth hockey. i love little kids playing hockey.. they're the cutest. my favorite so far is this kid named quintin with "quinny" on his jersey. i'm gonna name my kids so they have cute nicknames. hahah. i'm stupid.

anyways.. yesterday was family time.. my sister came back, so we picked her up.. oohed and aahed over pictures and her wedding dvd. which had the funniest soundtrack ever. it was so hilarious. and then we had vegtarian food and fried zucchini and carne asada burritos for dinner. yum! :) not quite as good as el cotixan's.. but it'll do for now. i suppose. i did get to play poker online pete and manny.. it was good times :) too bad i can't play that good in real life. :)

men's 50 free olympic trial prelims are tonight in long beach. gary hall jr. is swimming. love him... i wish i could be there - and he's swimming tuesday.. but i have freaking work. maybe i can ditch it.. hehehe. ack. long beach!! so close! yet so far away. okay.. enough of the stupid cliches.

okee dokes.. off to dinner now.. i hope it's not more vegetarian food. blech.

meat is good.


No comments: