Monday, July 05, 2004

so a belated happy 4th of july to everyone! yay! or as nicole would say "happy birthday america!" haha. i went to my parents' friend's bbq for a bit and then to beth & ryan's bbq @ ryan and jason's apartment. it was good times. a LOT of food, driving around getting lost trying to find culver city hs (nicole told us to go right although the directions clearly said left!), some good times laughing on the balcony with nicole, lighting sparklers with kim, nicole and beth (i was a sparkler virgin! not anymore!) and many games of bubble bobble... that game is intense! and playing super mario brothers 3. thanks to ryan i think i'm going to hook up my old japanese nintendo and play my heart out. :)

i also have been sleeping A LOT. it's really bad.. it's never taken me this long to get over jet lag because i've usually been more disciplined about it.. but now my bed time is usually around 5 or 6am.. (one morning it was 11am!!) and i'll sleep until anywhere from 3pm-6pm in the afternoon. ack.. i need to get over this jet lag quick! good thing i have a week :)

my jet lag does benefit me in the fact that i can do stuff at night without getting too sleepy.. haha.. stayed late @ ryan's last night, saw the notebook with sakura on saturday night. it was pretty good, sakura cried a lot.. haha. it was definitely cute.. aww.. i want a noah!! :P

i might head to san diego tomorrow because i'm playing chaffeur to my mom who wants to deliver these engagement cakes to her friends. yea.. when you daughter gets married in taiwan - you send cake to your friends. awesome :P but it's pretty and they're in gold boxes.. it's neat. my sister is the talk of the town, my mom tells all her friends, beth told all her friends.. haha. i brought the newspaper and magazine my sister was in and all the girls freaked out about it, while all the boys looked around at each other. and then looked at the prostitute on the cover of the chinese magazine. hahah.

today i went and returned stuff that i bought in preparation for my sister's wedding. i felt kind of bad returning hundreds of dollars of stuff to nordstrom's, but i just had decision anxiety when i was buying stuff, and really didn't wear any of it.. so hmm.. what to do. also, when i went to taiwan i took one 8.5 shoe and one 9 shoe (oc accident of course).. and wore them (for my sister's wedding.. i had no choice!) so i returned the 8.5 because the front part just KILLS my feet. they didn't look at the box.. so i felt kind of bad.. but what could i do?! but sakura was right, they do take anything back. haha.

anyhoo.. i'm probably off to go search for my nintendo. i might play some other games.. bubble bobble isn't really fun with only one player.. who wants to come over and play?! :)

No comments: