Wednesday, July 07, 2004

stole this from philly. haven't done a survey thingy in awhile... i must be bored :P

Last Alcoholic Drink: some flaming thing in taiwan.. a shot of lemonade icee with fire! ooh!!

Last Good Cry: at my sister's engagement - watching my mom cry :P not necessarily a lot of crying, but it was a good reason to cry :P

Last Movie Seen in Theatres: the notebook

Last Book Read: harry potter and the prizoner of azkaban

Last Beverage Drank: milk

Last Food Consumed: cheesecake and chocolate cake from the night market in taiwan!

Last Phone Call: my mom, trying to find out where she was

Last TV Show Watched: friends

Last Shoes Worn: my black reefs. love them.

Last CD Played: maroon 5 - acoustic 1.22.03 ep

Last Item Bought: dinner @ chili's

Last Annoyance: not being able to find my nintendo. argh!

Last Disappointment: not going to san diego :(

Last Thing Written: hockey scoresheets and my timecard

Last Key Used: house key

Last Word Spoken: "Are you sure?"

Last Ice Cream Eaten: ice cream at the sun yat-sen memorial in taiwan - big tom's. with sherry, olivia and chinson :)

Last Time Resentful: seeing my uber messy room.

Last Time Amused: nicole's re-enactments on ryan's balcony.

No comments: