Saturday, July 03, 2004

i'm back... :)

safe and sound, survived the typhoon, the turbulence and the plane flight. i don't think jet lag will be too awful (i hope) although it does feel too early to be 2am. i took 620 pictures (well.. the ones i didn't delete) and it's gonna take me 1.5 hours to upload them all :P but they're cool!

i have a week to play because i told my work that i wouldn't be back until next week. i'm such a slacker. but i'm supposed to use this week to start REALLY looking for a job. i have no more excuses. my mom kept trying to convince to me stay in taiwan and teach english. haha.. i told her i'd look for a job, and if i don't have one by octoboer (when it starts to cool off in taiwan) i'd maybe think about it. well i told her i'd go.. but i'll think about it :P

mm.. pretty tired.. should sleep so the jet lag doesn't hit me too hard. pictures to come soon :)

i saw some fireworks from the plane .. it was cool.

No comments: